2010 CE TPMS reset

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
TPMS was an option on some 10th gen Corolla CE's. The Corolla CE with the Convenience and/or Enhanced package comes with TPMS (also adds power locks, keyless remote,etc.) Do you happen to have the Corolla CE with no upgrade packages?

I have the upgrade package with TPMS. The mechanic has to plug in something to the fuse box to reset the TPMS. I see some cars just have a push button reset.

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
Oh then I'll have to look into this. I suspect that maybe certain 2009-2010 10th gens have the tpms button somewhere else or don't have it at all. My 2011 CE with the Convenience Package has the TPMS button in the driver footwell beside the OBD connector location.

Have you checked the glovebox to see if it's anywhere in there?

hi ZeCorolla,

in my 2011 the button is more like under the steering wheel (in front of the right knee) is there two buttons for that?

im asking because would also like to reset it but i think it doesnt recognize the sensors in my new wheels

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
hi ZeCorolla,

in my 2011 the button is more like under the steering wheel (in front of the right knee) is there two buttons for that?

im asking because would also like to reset it but i think it doesnt recognize the sensors in my new wheels
Actually, you're right. The TPMS reset button is more closer to the right knee than the OBD connector. But there is only one button which is the one you are seeing.