2010 Corolla stalled after 3 weeks in the garage

Hi,
I left my 2010 Corolla S in the garage for 3 weeks during my vacation. It has about 67k miles.
When I came back, I tried to start the car. The rpm was very low, the car was shaking, then the engine stalled

I started the engine again and press the throttle a little to increase the rpm. The car was shaking a but after 5min of engine running, it went fine.

Do you know what could be going on ?
- 4 spark plugs replaced last year (Bosch)
- 1 coil was replaced last year as it failed with a check engine light. The 3 others are, I believe, from day 1 in the car.

Thanks

Hi,
I left my 2010 Corolla S in the garage for 3 weeks during my vacation. It has about 67k miles.
When I came back, I tried to start the car. The rpm was very low, the car was shaking, then the engine stalled

I started the engine again and press the throttle a little to increase the rpm. The car was shaking a but after 5min of engine running, it went fine.

Do you know what could be going on ?
- 4 spark plugs replaced last year (Bosch)
- 1 coil was replaced last year as it failed with a check engine light. The 3 others are, I believe, from day 1 in the car.

Thanks
1. If you are gone 3 weeks I would recommend using a battery tender
2. I would never use Bosch (German) plugs on a Corolla. Stick with OEM or NGK. People have complained a lot over the years about how Toyotas don't run well on Bosch plugs.
3. Prime the injectors by turning on the fuel pump. Turn the key on and off several times to do this.