2010 Corolla - Want to Change Wheel Lug Nuts

So recently I dipped my wheels, And to protect the dip. I wanted to change the lug nuts. Looking to get some extended lug nuts. Will it be possible to use the stock wheel stud?And whats the 2010 lug nuts diameters.

Not sure what lug nuts will fit on the 2014. You can go longer and be fine. It isn't so much the size of the lug nut as it is the length of the lug stud ... because that provides the amount of bite and clamping force that will be on the tires. I wouldn't do anything crazy that will stick out past the wheel, just because I'd be paranoid of something hitting it and causing a lug stud to snap in half.

Its a 2010, I found the diameter to be 12mm x 1.50 RH. Just need to find something that will be just .25inch out of the wheel. That might look good. Any idea the best lug nut makers? Gorilla or mcgrud?

Thanks good picture.
It looks like all you need is a chrome deep well socket and wax paper.

Pack the wax paper in the socket so that the socket can’t bottom out on the shoulder of the nut.
If you are worried the socket will touch the wheels around the lug nuts place an extra piece of wax paper in front of the nut before pushing the socket on. This will fold back leaving a wax paper shield between the socket and rim.