2010 wheels on 2016 Corolla

Iceman

good morning!

Question for you all! Looking to swap out my wheels as it is time for me to get new tires and I want to get rid of the steelies. Does anyone know if the 2010 Corolla S alloy wheels will fit on a 2016 LE?? Got a buddy who took them off his car and will sell to me cheap

Jake

Three things to consider, is the bolt pattern the same? Is the hub bore the same size? And is the offset correct? Willtheyfit.com will help you out. And a google search for hub bore size and that will give you all the infor you need. I put 2013 frs wheels on my 2016 corolla and had to use wheel spacers due to the offset being different. But I like the stance now and the wheels look good.

I have a spare (full size) steel wheel from my 2010 Corolla that I use as a spare on my 2016 Corolla. Same bolt pattern. But they are totally different sizes. My steel wheel is a 15" rim with a 195 tire. The alloys on my 2016 are 16" rims with 205 tires. Tire height appears to be the same. I used the steelie for a week or more when I tore a tire up last year, and had no issues.

Another thing to consider, is if they are not the same height, it will throw off your speedometer. Not by much, but it will be noticeable. I ran taller 65 series tires on a Mazda years ago, that was supposed to have 55 series tires, trying to save a buck. Threw my speedo off by about 3 or so mph, and I ended up getting a speeding ticket.

Jake

Willtheyfit.com will tell you how much of a difference a different size tire will make and how much your speedo will be off. Mine is only off my less than 1mph. I went from the factory 16inch Steelie to a 17inch frs wheel. Not a huge difference

Iceman

ended up going with the 17" black and silver Toyota Alloy wheels for the "S Plus" models. Speedo still appears to be correct No issues thus far! :) will post pics later after work