2011 Corolla - Buzzing Fan After Scheduled Maintenance

I took my 2011 Corolla in for its scheduled 30,000 mile maintenance and now my fan is "buzzing" when I turn the air on. The noise was very mild and hardly noticeable, but now the clicking noise is very loud. The noise happens whenever the fan is engaged. Any ideas? I know that the maintenance done to the car included a new cabin air filter. Do you think the noise is a result from the service? Also, if anyone know where I can find a schematic of the dashboard that would be great. I'm planning on trying to get to the fan to see if I can see anything before paying for a service to fix it.

Any input is helpful, thanks.

Kev250R

This is my other car
It's possible that a piece of debris fell into the fan motor when the filter was changed or that the new filter wasn't installed properly. Checking is pretty simple, first take everything out of your glove box, then remove the end of the small strut on the right-hand side of the glove box (just squeeze two tabs and it'll slide out) on the other side of the glove box just move the tab in and the box will swing-down. The door for the filter should be labeled and be directly behind the glove box, pull on it and the filter will come-out. Using a small flashlight should let you see down into the motor.

Kevin

I went ahead and took a look at the fan and there was a lot of debris (leaves and what not). Thanks for the help guys, problem solved!