2011 Corolla LE Stalling 2 seconds after ignition

Connor

So, I bought a used 2011 Corolla LE with 73,000 miles on it a few weeks ago, replaced the air filters, changed the oil, and changed the fluids. Starting a few days ago, when I start it first thing in the morning (So it's been sitting all night) it will start, then the engine will die almost immediately the first time. The second start attempt, it starts, and runs normal. What is the cause of this?

does it do that every time you attempt to start the engine, or was it just one odd time? I experienced a similar problem twice. I turned the ignition key to on start position and immediately released it back to ON. Engine kind of almost started and then stalled. I later found a code (I think it was P1604 Startability issues).

Connor

does it do that every time you attempt to start the engine, or was it just one odd time? I experienced a similar problem twice. I turned the ignition key to on start position and immediately released it back to ON. Engine kind of almost started and then stalled. I later found a code (I think it was P1604 Startability issues).
It's only done it twice, and that was two days in a row, but since then, I've had no problem starting it. I'll check on the code, thanks!