2011 Corolla - Maint. Req. Light

fishycomics

Super Moderator
turn key on the light displays for a second, and will flash per 100 miles when you are within about 1000 miles of change. to reset is to set the odometer to either odometer, or trip A or B and hold the reset while car is in the on, then turn it off for 3 secods and turn on car still holding. the sign of it working to reset are the dashes from left to right. If you see no dashes you are not In the correct odometer one

For my 2011 it was odometer A. You gotta keep holding it down until all 5 dashes disappear one by one. The video scott shows is a good start, but not accurate in the details!

fishycomics

Super Moderator
If I had , and I do, and always try to show a clip but since each car varies, it makes it difficult to know each model and year. Here was a perfect example of Assumption, that will either right or wrong. No one is perfect in this world.

Happy I was able o answer your question Shinty

Just remember to know the Mileage , so the next time comes around , you are ready to reset. Some here think they are perfectionists that they have to pull to the side of the road at 44,999.9/0 and reset!

41.6 million Corollas sold. for one year

Last edited: