2011 Corolla

Jon

Administrator
From what I'm seeing, they are not planning on any extensive updates for 2011. I could be wrong though.

I do think they will come out with a face-lift for 2012 though, to freshen up the look. That's my guess.

I am sure all the udpates and changes will be made around the current acceleration issues.

In my opinion they would be smart to make some other changes to the model, just to give some people something else to focus on!

What do you guys think?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.... I think it was probably one of the most pointless things for Toyota to have done to the '11 Corolla... remove automatic headlights! It's not even an OPTION!! My poor mother (who's pushing 60...) has a terrible memory and I have to keep jumping the car.

Usually I'm all for modern updates - but I think the 2011 Corolla is pretty good looking.

But I'd have to agree with you on the headlights thing - seems like a no brainer to just make the automatic.

I just bought a black '11 and I love it! It's much nicer than older body styles. In my opinion the older body styles had more of a kid feel to them. The '11 feels like nicer quality.

That looks amazingg lol. I have a blue 2011 and first off i wanted to get some wheels for it. what size wheels do you have on that?

Currently have 17x7 on at the moment...going bigger and badder in the spring with 18x8.5 =D Hopefully I dont have to roll the fenders.

I have just got the 2012, and have been delivered with having the Front Headlight AFS automatic height Adjustment. the more the people the Height Adjsutment begin. Now I am getting the HID retrofit done, You will see it soon.

I bought my 11 black corolla few months ago and I love the car, 5spd runs amazing, put exhaust and intake,HID, tint the windows I can't complain car look nice