2012 Toyota Corolla s 4 wheel disk brake conversion

Hello all, Is there a compatible disk brake conversion for this vehicle? The only "kits" I am able to find only offer upgraded front disk (drilled and slotted) but no rear disk conversion option is available. Is there a model 2012 Toyota that has 4 wheel disk brakes that can be used on the Corolla?

Hello all, Is there a compatible disk brake conversion for this vehicle? The only "kits" I am able to find only offer upgraded front disk (drilled and slotted) but no rear disk conversion option is available. Is there a model 2012 Toyota that has 4 wheel disk brakes that can be used on the Corolla?
There’s no conversion kit per se. But go to rockaouto.com and look for brake parts. For some reason the model years sold in Mexico are 4 wheels disc brakes. But the American version is not. So that’s a good way to source parts.

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
I've been looking to do this myself. As far as I know, the 10th gen Corolla XRS, 2nd gen Matrix that have rear discs and torsion beam rear suspension, and possibly the 11th gen Corolla S all have rear discs that we can install onto our 10th gens to replace the rear drums. There's a DIY on ToyotaNation for the XRS swap but not for the other two however they should be similar.