2013 Corolla - Headlight and Taillights

So I made a mistake in purchasing some head lights and tail lights from a company in China for my Toyota corolla 2013. And found out that there is a small difference from the US model to the Asian or European model. The headlights match but these headlights have more features behind and there is no room to insert these lights all the way in. Also the tail lights got perfect but the lights that attach to the trunk lid are a little different. They were made for the Toyota Corolla Altis. Which is sold in like the Philippines and Pakistan. So I was wondering if anyone knew how I can get my hands on the trunk lid from this car and if it will fit in my US model Corolla ?? I've been doing some research and there does not seem to be much difference between the 2 cars. The U.S. model was made after the Corolla altis. Really hoping someone can give me some good suggestions for this problem.

for your headlights not sure, I figured they would be plug and play, so I don't know the difference. The rear lights on your trunk will fit on a 2009-2010 trunk. when the 'rolla was redesigned in 2011 the North American version got a slightly different trunk lid. The rest of the world stayed with the same lid just a redesigned light. If you pull a trunk lid off a wrecked car in the junk yard the lights will be plug and play, but then you will need to repaint and etc etc.