2013 Corolla LE fog lights pre-wired ??

Ok, first, I hate being the new guy asking a question that has already been answered. BUT...I've searched several forums here, found some useful info, but not exactly what I need. I know somebody here has already tried it, so here we go.

My wife has the basic 13 Corolla LE without the factory fogs. As she has gotten older, she has noticed things are a little harder to see at night. The headlights have started to fog over, so I guess I'll be replacing those soon also. Anyway, I've decided to add a set of fog lights, and need to know if the car is pre-wired. Simple as that. I haven't pulled anything apart looking for wires, but I'd like to just buy whatever is needed for the install. I don't mind wiring in an aftermarket harness if I have to, but I don't like having things with the "aftermarket look" if I can help it. Also, if I do need to go aftermarket, does anybody either know what wires I have to tap so it works as factory (ie..lights go off with highbeams), or know where to get a wiring diagram ??

Thanks for the help !!!

First, I would get a light kit and restore the lights if they are oxidized (fogged up) or buy new lights. Have the light bulbs themselves been changed? if not buy new bulbs, just like the ones in you house they dim and can die after several years. once the lights have been corrected or replaced and you have new bulbs see how that works for your wife, may make all the difference needed. I would do the above regardless of installing fogs or not. If you still want to install fogs I do think it might be prewired. This can easily be checked by going underneath and checking, There will likely be a plug, then you will need a switch to add to the dash, either an OEM, OEM style that fits in the factory spot or an off the counter toggle switch. Mind you I am not 100% sure of this but it would make sense to have it pre-wired, makes it easier on the assembly line. As far as wiring in the switch, well, I am not comfortable in that arena to comment on.

Ok, first, I hate being the new guy asking a question that has already been answered. BUT...I've searched several forums here, found some useful info, but not exactly what I need. I know somebody here has already tried it, so here we go.

My wife has the basic 13 Corolla LE without the factory fogs. As she has gotten older, she has noticed things are a little harder to see at night. The headlights have started to fog over, so I guess I'll be replacing those soon also. Anyway, I've decided to add a set of fog lights, and need to know if the car is pre-wired. Simple as that. I haven't pulled anything apart looking for wires, but I'd like to just buy whatever is needed for the install. I don't mind wiring in an aftermarket harness if I have to, but I don't like having things with the "aftermarket look" if I can help it. Also, if I do need to go aftermarket, does anybody either know what wires I have to tap so it works as factory (ie..lights go off with highbeams), or know where to get a wiring diagram ??

Thanks for the help !!!
Since the original post is 3 years old, I’m writing this reply to help anyone else looking for information. I have a 2013 Corolla L and I had to replace my front bumper. Even before I started taking stuff apart I stuck my head in the bits and pieces left of the old bumper and in fact the fog plugs are neatly wrapped with electrical tape to the frame. I ordered a cheap kit of fog lights from Amazon and I will be checking everything up. Make sure I have a relay as well and if not, I’ll install one. I will update accordingly.