2013 - Phonebook Issues

I just obtained a 2013 Corolla LE, which does not have voice command buttons for the phone on the steering wheel. The phone options must be managed through the center console interface (86140-02150? with 57056 on face? made by Panasonic?). The user manual (physical and online via toyota owners, tied to VIN) provides instructions for an interface that doesn't exactly match mine, but that is not the primary issue (although it would be nice to find some documentation that matches the interface exactly).

The issue is that when I go into 'Phonebook' - 'Manage Contacts' .. the only option I am provided is 'Transfer Contacts'.. there is no 'Add Entry' or any other options. The transfer option does nothing, although it can seem to act like it is doing something. I've disconnected my phone (LG G3, about as new of a device as you can get as of the date of this post) but there is no change in the interface. I haven't tried removing the devices altogether from the list of registered devices, but I would think disconnecting all paired bluetooth devices would suffice (I also paired a current generation iPod for audio). And this is all while I'm in 'Park'... ideas? Thank you...

Last edited:
not sure. I connected my phone (blackberry Z30, yes a BB thank you) and all my contacts are there. did not have to do anything. Check the phone manual and settings maybe there are some settings that have to be set on the phone.