2013 Toyota Corolla turns over but won't start

My car was working perfectly fine yesterday. I went to get in it today and I'm feeling and hearing it turn on the engine side. I do not know much about cars I'm being told all kinds of stuff. I did test the battery it has 14 volts. I'm being told it could be the Crankshaft position sensor. My car only has 111k miles on it. Please help me. I am completely lost and tommorow I am towing it to a local shop. I want to have my questions ready to ask them. OBD2 doesn't pull any errors.

Turn key - crankshaft turns over but doesn't start.

Fuel, air, spark. Its always one of those 3 stopping your car from starting. After trying to crank, check your plugs. If they are wet you have fuel, if dry you don't. I would say test for spark but since you don't know much about cars maybe look up a video and see if you are comfortable doing one of the many methods. I doubt you are missing air but who knows maybe some animal crawled into your intake. Once you figure out what your car isn't doing you troubleshoot from there, don't just start guessing bad sensors cause that will get expensive quick.