2014-2015 Corolla - Body Kits

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
I saw them before. The Corolla body kits look nice! It adds a nice touch the the new Corolla's but it doesn't stick out too much where it would look "ricey". lol

Body Kit Info

So has anyone got a hold of this seller. checked toyotanation forum and it seems like a scam to me but not sure. Would love to purchase this kit or something like it for my S.

So has anyone got a hold of this seller. checked toyotanation forum and it seems like a scam to me but not sure. Would love to purchase this kit or something like it for my S.
You are probably referring to my post :laughing:

Its strange because they do not seem to really care about sending it here. I mean hey, if they don't care then **** em, some one else will make a body kit here in america and then they will lose money lol

Hey guys, i just bought this kit, the guy is from Puerto Rico very good people. All you have to do is to contact him on FB after that he will send you a Paypal invoice to pay so you a him are protected and tadaa there is no scam, let me tell you that this is the only kit out there that look badass so far. Contact me is you have any question.

Hey guys, i just bought this kit, the guy is from Puerto Rico very good people. All you have to do is to contact him on FB after that he will send you a Paypal invoice to pay so you a him are protected and tadaa there is no scam, let me tell you that this is the only kit out there that look badass so far. Contact me is you have any question.
Can you send me his contact info?