2014-2015 Toyota Corolla Ride Height

Hello All, like to know eveyone's thoughts on the new Corollas ride height. Doesn't it seem kinda high and maybe cuz of the high dashboard or the 17 inch wheel base on the S trim models? Thinking it will look better to lower a bit. I installed the factory splash/mudguards and sort of gives a lil low profile look. It also adds more style and I highly recommend.

did you buy the mudguards from the dealer? I've been looking for some for the S model but have been scared to bite the bullet and get a pair for fear that they might not fit...

did you buy the mudguards from the dealer? I've been looking for some for the S model but have been scared to bite the bullet and get a pair for fear that they might not fit...
Yes, I purchased at my local dealership. It originally cost $80 with all the screws and printed manuel installation instructions. You can find in Ebay or Amazon for more less around $54 genuine Toyota mudguards for 2014-2015 Corolla S. While I was at the dealer they ask if I wanted them painted with factory color match on the mudguards for extra cost of course. I declined and went with black cuz its more universal.