2014 Alits Parts Compatible With the Toyota Corolla?

I was wondering are the atlis parts compatible with the regular 2014 Toyota corolla cvt s premium....just wondering because I have the 2014 Toyota corolla cvt s premium......

I also saw the 2014 Toyota corolla atlis comes with a diesel motor and my buddie owns a diesel shop and we are thinking about building a tricked out diesel motor and stab it in turbo and all

No. Some of the chassis parts are the same but that is where their similarities end. Different engines, different body and interior panels, etc.

You could put a diesel in there but you will most likely have to do fabrication, and I wouldn't bother trying to get it to work with the CVT. I'd try finding the diesel with the transmission to match it, if that is the angle you are going for.

If you do this, the car won't smog, so unless you live in a state or county that doesn't smog, you won't be able to drive it daily anymore.

I live in the country in Texas and they don't smog north of san Antonio but ya we ordered the diesel motor tranny wire harnes and computer Wednesday we are ordering the twin turbos and I'm just glad I got a buddie that owns a diesel shop in not sure that they offer the diesel motor for the 2014 Toyota corolla here in the USA I will be instagram the whole process

If you are going with a twin turbo diesel, I would highly recommend strengthening the chassis, specifically where the engine and transmission mount to.

IFMJohn

Lol. Well toyota signed with cummins and is set to release a tundra with a 5.0L v8 cummins diesel engine in a year or two.

As far using the CVT with the diesel, I highly doubt the CVT will withstand the torque. With that said, my knowledge of CVTs is limited to google searches so don't quote me on that one.

I'd do some research into the diesel atlis' and see if the frame is the same. I doubt that it is as that diesel will weigh significantly more than the gasoline engine. I agree with donabed as far as streingthening the chassis goes.

Scott O'Kashan

Super Moderator
Good to see an American company prospering on a deal, which helps to keep Americans at work, to the chagrin of this horrible administration we are all suffering under!

The administration has no problems with Americans working - they just want all of us working for the government.

But I'd rather see the political discussion off the main forum.

Politics is a part of every day life, like it or not. This forum reflects every day life.

I don't think this administration wants more people working, or virtually every action they have taken wouldn't be causing more unemployment. More people on the government dole means more votes for the powers that be.