2014 Corolla - Keyless Remote Starter

Hey guys, i'm looking to install a prostart ct-3471tw remote starter in my 14' corolla S tech package, was wondering if i will need to give up a key and what bypass module would work? Any recommendations on if i should install it or not? Thanks!

You should not have to loose the key since you have the Tech Package (Keyless). Unfortunately I would have to loose a key since it is not Keyless. I have an (H Key).

I recommend contacting http://audioheaven.ca/ as they were able to confirm this and decided not to proceed. They mentioned that soon there will be something out that I won't have to loose the key. Until then I have no remote starter! I really need it as here in TORONTO weather is either super COLD or super HOT :/

Aha yeah i live in toronto as well and the weather does get super cold, well thanks for your help. I found a shop called "Jake Tech" who does the install and has a buypas for the keyless entry.

You'll have to lose the fob for the remote start because even with the smart key, the car won't start unless the fob is INSIDE the car (it won't even start if someone tries to start it and I'm standing outside the door.

Last I heard there were no hacks at this current point of time for the smart key system, but that was many months ago, so there might be somebody that has figured out how to do so without sacrificing a fob.