2014 Corolla Le Transmission Swap

Hi guys! I'm a new member on this site. I've been driving my 2014 Corolla for quite some time already and my corolla has a CVT transmission. I was wondering if its possible to swap it out with a 6 speed manual transmission. I've found one for a 2ZR engine, but i believe i have the 2ZR-FAE because i have eco. Would this 6 speed fit in my corolla? If so, where can i find a shop that is willing to do the swap for me? I would do it myself but i dont have the right tools for it and the experience. I've always wanted to drive manual but this car was a gift so why complain right? If the swap isnt possible or there isnt any shops that are willing to do it, what are some ways to gain more horsepower with a CVT. I've read on other forums that modding a CVT with performance mods is useless. Thats one of the main reasons i want to swap. Other reasons are just the usual car enthusiasts reasons. By the way i live in California if you know a shop in this state. Before you go and tell me to just buy a manual car, i wouldnt want to do that because i've already spent money on the car and i dont want to get rid of it. I am looking for a second car but more of a drift project car. I want my corolla to be my daily and a showcar/StanceNation :)

If the car originally came with the automatic trans you must change the car ECU for a manual transmission one because the old ECU will be looking for signal from the old trans and that's where the big expense will come to convert it.

Daril

I once wanted to do this on my 94 celica gt. It was to much money to do it so I went and bought a manual celica instead. I know this is not the answer you want to hear just as didn't want either back then, but is not worth it unless you have a LOT of money and want to blow it for fun. Since that celica everything I buy is manual specially now when everything is CVT

Not only it's too much money but no matter how much you pay it still won't be as good as factory and when you end up selling it and buyer realizes that the car has been butchered like that they won't look twice at it. Get yourself a different car man, just trying to save you the headaches and money.