2014 Corolla S add ons/mods

Hello,

I've had my Corolla for almost 6 months now. I love driving it everyday. I want to make it more unique. I've seen a few people with the Corolla adding windshield decals and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on where I can buy some. Also if anyone has any suggestions on any easy modifications I can do that will make it more unique?

Jlinn

Hello,

I've had my Corolla for almost 6 months now. I love driving it everyday. I want to make it more unique. I've seen a few people with the Corolla adding windshield decals and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on where I can buy some. Also if anyone has any suggestions on any easy modifications I can do that will make it more unique?
Coilovers (650) k&n cai (350) strut bar (145) trd sway bar (300) 30k high beams/fog lights (120) ultra racing underbody sway bars/anti roll (4) - (500)

Plasti-dip or film? They look good. :)
Looks like he might have used VHT to tint them. I myself am against tinting taillights. I work in an auto accident clinic and trust me, if you get rear ended and the driver says they couldn't see you taillights you are getting a ticket. You can get a ticket just for tinting your taillights! If I were you...I would open up the taillights, paint the chrome gloss black, and then just apply a coat of red VHT over them to make them uniform.

Looks like he might have used VHT to tint them. I myself am against tinting taillights. I work in an auto accident clinic and trust me, if you get rear ended and the driver says they couldn't see you taillights you are getting a ticket. You can get a ticket just for tinting your taillights! If I were you...I would open up the taillights, paint the chrome gloss black, and then just apply a coat of red VHT over them to make them uniform.

Ahhhhh gotcha. Yeah I have a friend who is an officer so I'm definitely aware it's illegal! :( ha. Love how it looks though! I live in ohio so even having your front windows tinted is illegal, which I do... Ha... But I can see how they can say that if someone hits me about the taillights... I'll take your advice on this for sure! Thanks!

it is Vinyl i bought on AMAZON :)... i did it myself, these lights are extremely hard to work on because of the curves and plus i used a HAIR DRYER!! not a heat gun... and yea i understand those risks for tinting taillights...im in the process of buying more powerful bulbs than the ones i have and or i will soon be installing red tailight LED strips... either way i like the tint and in person it doesn't look bad although yes, it is illegal...

Very nice! Me and vinyl don't work well together. I saw someone who vinyl wrapped the fog light frames. Took a stab at it yesterday and was failing miserably, also using a hairdryer. The shape of it makes it seem impossible to get flawless!
Needless to say, I needed a break... Ha! I'd be willing to give it another shot with the taillights! Maybe I just need practice! Haha

yea the way to may it more playable and able to be moved around is to spray and douse the vinyl in mild soapy water from a spray bottle [it doesn't hurt to use lots of soapy water, the more the better] than a hand held squeegee to get the water out...if you try to "dry apply" vinyl...and your a novice, it won't be very successful

Thanks for the info!!!! I'll have to try it again!!! I was definitely failing miserably! Haha.
Hopefully I'll be successful with that technique!
...painting the inside your taillights would be the less illegal way of doing it. Thats what I will be doing when I rewire my taillights and reverse lights.

Does look mean ! But definitely illegal here in Canada where you are not allowed to modify lights in any way (except for different bulbs)