2014 Corolla S, questions!

front and rear emblem painting? Like how did you do it and pics want to go black. Also have a 13inch light bar I want to put in the front bumper underneath the license plate but in the bumper behind the mesh, anyone do this?

Most of us use Plasti-dip to paint the emblems. There are other brands available but the Plasti-dip brand is the best! Just tape off the surrounding areas of what you want to paint. Spray 4-5 coats, allow drying time between coats. You can spray a final coat of Glossifier (also by Plastic-dip) of you want it to be "semi gloss". Then just peel away your masking and anywhere you don't want the paint. Overspray will easily come off with a microfiber towel.
Tons of YouTube videos on Plasti-dip!

As for the light bar, search through the first 10 or so forum pages. Someone (sorry, forgot your name!) has just done this and it appears to be easy enough to do.

Hey Chris, can you paint the toyota logo and corolla logo with plasti dip without removing it from the car? Tape the body of the car? Isnt it risky to spray them while theyre on the car? Are they easy to get back on? Thanks

-BOGEY-

Hey Chris, can you paint the toyota logo and corolla logo with plasti dip without removing it from the car? Tape the body of the car? Isnt it risky to spray them while theyre on the car? Are they easy to get back on? Thanks
Yes, you can dip them on the car. As stated, just tape off area surrounding the emblem (tape and newspaper). Spray your light coats until color is achieved. You can also remove the emblem (in the back). Its on with 3M or equivalent double sided tape. Paint and reapply.

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
I used plastidip but after 1 and half years of having it on, it's starting to peel a bit so I'm going to be painting mine this year with matte black spray paint. I'd say that plastidip is good for finding out if you like a certain colour on your car and dipping the emblems or trim while it's on the car since plastidip is easy since it's easy to peel off. My plastidip held up really well for the past year and a half but then it started to fade and the front Toyota emblem has a good bit missing. I sprayed it on pretty well so I guess that's just how long it'll last unless you apply clearcoat or something to it.

I used plastidip but after 1 and half years of having it on, it's starting to peel a bit so I'm going to be painting mine this year with matte black spray paint. I'd say that plastidip is good for finding out if you like a certain colour on your car and dipping the emblems or trim while it's on the car since plastidip is easy since it's easy to peel off. My plastidip held up really well for the past year and a half but then it started to fade and the front Toyota emblem has a good bit missing. I sprayed it on pretty well so I guess that's just how long it'll last unless you apply clearcoat or something to it.
I just did my emblems in late fall, so I don't know how they will hold up.
I used a different brand of "paint" also. I think it was Rustoleum brand.
Prep work is key though. I made sure to thoroughly degrease and then used rubbing alcohol prior to "painting".

-BOGEY-

The beauty of plasti-dip is it's cheap and easy to apply at home. Even if only 18 months pass it can be brand new again in an hour. :)

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
I just did my emblems in late fall, so I don't know how they will hold up.
I used a different brand of "paint" also. I think it was Rustoleum brand.
Prep work is key though. I made sure to thoroughly degrease and then used rubbing alcohol prior to "painting".
The beauty of plasti-dip is it's cheap and easy to apply at home. Even if only 18 months pass it can be brand new again in an hour. :)
I think that my climate has to do with the longevity of my plastidip since it survived 1 and a half Canadian winters.

Also, I don't wanna make it look like I don't like plastidip. For the 18 months I've had it, they were a great product and it really transformed the look of my Corolla compared to a stock one with chrome emblems and a chrome bar. The best part was I only used 3/4 of a can for all my emblems and rear chrome bar and the rest I used for my cupholder that I purchased afterwards. I could just go get another can and redo them and they'll look just as good again but I want to try real painting this time since I've decided that I want all of the chrome on my Corolla to be black.