2014 Corolla - Shorted ACC Line

Guys, I need help.

I am trying to install headrest monitors in my 2014 corolla. For power, I tried to tapping into the ACC line that's located in the ECU under the steering wheel. I verified that the tap was working by measuring voltage when I turned the key to ACC. After that, i tried securing the wire. While trying to secure the wire, the other end of the exposed wire touched a screw and I saw a spark. So I knew I shorted it. Now when i turn the key to the ACC position, nothing comes on, no radio, no nothing. I can't even drive the car now because there's a bunch of lights that go on and stay on when they're supposed to go off.

Does anyone know the fuse to the ACC is? Did I just burn a fuse or something else? I checked all the fuse in the engine bay but they're all fine.

Can anyone help please?

Guys, I need help.

I am trying to install headrest monitors in my 2014 corolla. For power, I tried to tapping into the ACC line that's located in the ECU under the steering wheel. I verified that the tap was working by measuring voltage when I turned the key to ACC. After that, i tried securing the wire. While trying to secure the wire, the other end of the exposed wire touched a screw and I saw a spark. So I knew I shorted it. Now when i turn the key to the ACC position, nothing comes on, no radio, no nothing. I can't even drive the car now because there's a bunch of lights that go on and stay on when they're supposed to go off.

Does anyone know the fuse to the ACC is? Did I just burn a fuse or something else? I checked all the fuse in the engine bay but they're all fine.

Can anyone help please?
How did you check the fuses?
One way to check the fuse is to replace it. As far as I know, there are 2 or 3 fuse boxes located in the car. One by the driver, one possibly by the passenger seat, and one inside the engine bay.

How did you check the fuses?
One way to check the fuse is to replace it. As far as I know, there are 2 or 3 fuse boxes located in the car. One by the driver, one possibly by the passenger seat, and one inside the engine bay.
Thanks for the replay man. There's a fuse box right under the ECU that's under the steering wheel. Each fuse has 2 little holes at the top, so I probed them to find out which one blew. Even though I shorted the ACC line, the ACC fuse didn't blow. There was a 5A fuse that blew, I replaced that and everything works again.

Now when i turn the key to ACC my headrest monitors come on. Cool!

Thanks for the replay man. There's a fuse box right under the ECU that's under the steering wheel. Each fuse has 2 little holes at the top, so I probed them to find out which one blew. Even though I shorted the ACC line, the ACC fuse didn't blow. There was a 5A fuse that blew, I replaced that and everything works again.

Now when i turn the key to ACC my headrest monitors come on. Cool!
Make sure all the wire connections and solder joints, etc. are properly insulted. Spend $6 on eBay and buy a box of heat shrink tubing. It will last you a life time lol.