2014 Corolla - Strut Brace

Dagathon

Toyota Freak
I got a 2014 Toyota corolla s premium has anyone found the front upper strut brace and the rear upper strut brace if so where did you fond them at I have only found the rear trd sway bar again sorry if this is a repeat question:eek:

well, not sure if the corolla will have them. but traditionally the upper strut brace will be bolted to the top of the suspension. if you lift your hood, look for where the top of the struts are bolted to the unit-body (look right above your tire). if there is a brace a bar of some sort will be bolted to the top on both ends. For the rear look in the trunk and you should see one bolted to the tops of the rear suspension. Again, not sure the corolla will have them unless you ordered TRD aftermarket braces.

I got a 2014 Toyota corolla s premium has anyone found the front upper strut brace and the rear upper strut brace if so where did you fond them at I have only found the rear trd sway bar again sorry if this is a repeat question:eek:
As far, as I know you can use the front strut tower brace from the 10th gen corolla, current 11th gen rear TRD sway bar, and Megan Racing has an H-Bracket brace for the underbody. All those parts will fit. I have also heard from Subaru WRX STI forums that the H-Bracket Brace does more for the suspension and handling than the strut tower braces and bars.

Dagathon

Toyota Freak
strut brace

hey echarles dude some people know what they are reading and how to answer it not trying to be rude but you answer was way dumb that answer had nothing to do with the question I posted now DJ you were spot on thank you for your reply I went to the dealership and ordered the trd muffler and rear lower sway bar nicely done on reminding me about the h-brace I will troll for more info on that info I will post pix asap the trd parts I ordered will take till next Tuesday to get here and ill put in on Wednesday and pop up some pix thank you to both of you for at the least trying to help

hey echarles dude some people know what they are reading and how to answer it not trying to be rude but you answer was way dumb that answer had nothing to do with the question I posted now DJ you were spot on thank you for your reply I went to the dealership and ordered the trd muffler and rear lower sway bar nicely done on reminding me about the h-brace I will troll for more info on that info I will post pix asap the trd parts I ordered will take till next Tuesday to get here and ill put in on Wednesday and pop up some pix thank you to both of you for at the least trying to help
Some people misread things. It happens. The second you called his answer dumb and having nothing to do with the question, guess what? You were rude. He took the time to reply to you, the least you can do is be respectful.

You could have simply replied to his comment as "I meant where do I find aftermarket parts?"

Some people misread things. It happens. The second you called his answer dumb and having nothing to do with the question, guess what? You were rude. He took the time to reply to you, the least you can do is be respectful.

You could have simply replied to his comment as "I meant where do I find aftermarket parts?"
Everybody reading this is probably like: