2014 Owners...Replace brakes yet?

ToyBoy

I have a 2014 with about 39k miles and I bought some Wagner Ceramic pads online before looking at my pads. Pulled the front wheel and can`t get a good look at the inner pad but the outer pad on that side looked hardly worn down.

Installed EBC rotors and red stuff front pads at 56k miles...wanted, didn't need. All parts and hardware looked good so kept them in case spares are needed

It's a trade off...ceramic pads make less dust but to have a truly hard bite, great stopping pad, you will have some. Red stuff pads on mine stop pretty well, and I have noticed not so much dust...BUT I have black wheels. Lol. So maybe just not noticeable

Yeah
It's a trade off...ceramic pads make less dust but to have a truly hard bite, great stopping pad, you will have some. Red stuff pads on mine stop pretty well, and I have noticed not so much dust...BUT I have black wheels. Lol. So maybe just not noticeable
My car is super white so it's gets embedded in my paint and I have to clay every few months around the wheels, huge pita

If u combine your braking with the engine braking they last even longer but no I haven't changed them yet. Dealer and my regular mech says they are good. I got my car 10miles new and am at 69k

I replaced the brake pads on a 2015 Corolla, needed them badly, even the rotor was destroyed on one side. Made a video showing the brake pads and rotor replacement.

Hope this helps some people to do it themselves :)