2014 Super White Corolla S Current Progress

Hey everyone, I'm a new member. I've been looking for a place like this for the 11th Gen Corolla for a while.
It's Great to share valuable and hard to find information with other owners. Almost 2k miles on mine and this is what I've done so far, K&N Typhoon 69 series intake and a custom Magnaflow exhaust. Plasti Dipped both the grill and trunk Toyota emblems, replaced chrome Corolla with black TRD, and finally removed the S.

Attachments

Last edited:
Looks great. Are you going to tint your windows? I think they will look great tinted against the white paint. I tinted mine i have the slate gray color. But thats all I've done so far.

Looks great. Are you going to tint your windows? I think they will look great tinted against the white paint. I tinted mine i have the slate gray color. But thats all I've done so far.
Thanks a lot, tint looks great on our cars, I am debating whether I am going to do it on mine.
I'm glad I decided on the 2014 Corolla S. I really like the body lines, improved black interior and the ride. I definitely will be lowering it soon though.
What's really impressive is the Improvement in power and how Quickly it Revs up now with just two simple upgrades. I wasn't expecting that much but I think Toyota nailed the VVTi-S in the new 11th Gen Corolla S.

Jut for your information, keep in mind that if you enjoy the ride, lowering the car can really reduce that smooth, comfortable ride and make it a harsh ride. It can also subject the underside of the car, like the muffler/exhaust system, etc., to damage from potholes, manhole covers, speed bumps, road debris, etc.

Jut for your information, keep in mind that if you enjoy the ride, lowering the car can really reduce that smooth, comfortable ride and make it a harsh ride. It can also subject the underside of the car, like the muffler/exhaust system, etc., to damage from potholes, manhole covers, speed bumps, road debris, etc.

Thanks for the warning. I've lowered and daily drove more cars than I can remember, lol and I and few of them being 13-14 second SR20DE equipped SENTRA SE-R's. So I'm fully aware of all the things associated with doing it, but thanks again anyway Scott.
I've always been hooked on that look of making the car more aggressive looking, I think if we find out for sure that the 9th Gen Corolla springs will work then I'll be getting the Tein s tech springs.

Nice mods. I've only tinted my white S. Really helps with the glaring headlights from the rear. Holding off on the k&n bc of the funny vids Scott posted on the forum

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Nice mods. I've only tinted my white S. Really helps with the glaring headlights from the rear. Holding off on the k&n bc of the funny vids Scott posted on the forum

Thanks a lot, I think tint makes it look very nice. I have had most of my cars tinted and it really does help with the glare from lights. It also keeps it cooler with summer sun. I understand the intake video scaring you a bit, but mine is K&N. I think its a really well built system that has proven results on the dyno in a Corolla with the same 1.8 2ZR-FE engine. Its really awesome how it's not in the fender avoiding the worry that gives some people but is completely blocked off from hot air and keeps the stock cold air piping that went to the stock air box. I am very impressed with the quality, and glad that's the one I chose, especially after seeing some other installs.

Nice. What's your computer telling you now for MPGs? Where did you pick up the cone btw and cost? I've only added the std k&n drop in box filters in all my previous cars.

Last edited:
Nice car, is it a cat back exhaust??
Thanks a lot!! The exhaust is a Magnaflow muffler in place of the stock one, not complete cat back yet. I didn't want to loose any low end torque by doing that with the mods I have now. It's perfect the way it is right now. I'll do it right after I do a header, light weight underdrive pulley and throttle body spacer then it benefit from the full exhaust. Next thing I'm doing is lowering springs definitely!

Nice. Mind sharing where you bought the Magnaflow?

Pep boys has the Magnaflow it should be a offset and center inlet outlet, eBay and Amazon has them for a couple bucks more but you can shop for the best and most convenient place for you. Number is #12255.

Last edited:
Thanks doing intake for gas milage this car isnt powerfull enough to do performance upgrades thr dual vvti sounds good but does not compare to my old 2zz lift.. btw our cars are exacly the same how did you do the badges ?

Nice car man! I bought a black corolla 2014 and did the tinted windows. And now I'm planning to upgrade to K&N intake and Magna-flow exhaust as well. How much does it cost to upgrade those?

Thanks doing intake for gas milage this car isnt powerfull enough to do performance upgrades thr dual vvti sounds good but does not compare to my old 2zz lift.. btw our cars are exacly the same how did you do the badges ?
I plasti dipped the badges after taking them off and then re double sided taped them and put them back on the Corolla and S I just removed with fishing line to avoid any scratches etc.

Toyota Service

Thanks a lot, I did both intake and Magnaflow muffler for a total of about $400 for everything
Cool man! I am about to do it too! I just wanna know if I change the Air intake and the muffler, is the toyota dealership still gonna help us to do the service for free within these 2 years?
By the way, here is my car with tinted windows. View attachment IMG_3458 (Low).jpg

Last edited:
Get the glue for windshield mounted rear view mirrors from an auto parts store, as that glue will not attack the surface you mount the emblem on.

Personally, I use double sided tape where possible.