2015 corolla idling for 2 hrs

My grandson had to wait for a tow truck ,so i had my 2015 corolla idling for 2 hrs (temperature was o degrees ),will that that damage anything,it was on freeway ,i have 1200 miles on the oil change ,synthetic oil ,should i have a oil change done-or is ok?

You'll be fine. It's not like you do it every day. The only thing is that at idle, the alternator can't recharge the battery much, especially if you were using electric accessories meanwhile (heating, AC, lights, radio...) I would suggest avoiding multiple short trips until you have a chance to make a longer one to help put the battery back on peak.

Totally fine. We had a 18 corolla sitting in our lot running for 10 hours.. I guess a salesman started it to show it and forgot. Lol

I idle mine 4 hours a day 4 days a week in my 2014 corolla for a long time with ac button And ive done it for years and years on other cars also. No charging issue no issues at all. Even on my old corolla with over 200k miles. I even idled my old 97 Accord for 9 hours a day with ac full blasted every single day for 40 days straight for work

Yea I warm my corolla up twice a day for at least 15min. The alternator charges at 13.8 at idle, which is plenty of power to charge the battery.