2015 Corolla LE decelerate whistling noise

The Corolla currently has 900 miles on it. I noticed that after I accelerate to about 25 mph or higher and then decelerate by coasting and pressing on the brake pedal, there will be this whistling noise coming from the bottom of the car. The noise will continue and eventually stop when the car comes to a full stop.

I'm wondering is this normal for Corolla? It will be hard to believe if a new car has a vacuum leak or something similar. Thanks in advance for helping!

Jlinn

The Corolla currently has 900 miles on it. I noticed that after I accelerate to about 25 mph or higher and then decelerate by coasting and pressing on the brake pedal, there will be this whistling noise coming from the bottom of the car. The noise will continue and eventually stop when the car comes to a full stop.

I'm wondering is this normal for Corolla? It will be hard to believe if a new car has a vacuum leak or something similar. Thanks in advance for helping!
Same for my Corolla but I think it's normal if you get to 30mph and put the car in B mode and you will hear it as well

I hear mine does the same, I think it is normal in this car, but if you think something is wrong, you should take it to the dealer and ask them about it...

I hear the same as well. I think it may have something to do with the CVT or electric brakes? Don't know 100% though. I pulled up to my parent's house once and my dad said it sounded like a UFO pulling in the drive (the whistling sound).