2015 Corolla S-Debadged Today - Thoughts?

koby

Left the corolla symbol on since it has two prongs and a raised surface area around it. I like the clean look though.

Excellent decision. Cleans it right up.. I did the same thing on the first day of ownership..
I also stripped all of those crazy stickers from the door jambs :)

I want to do this to mine, but it's been raining almost every day. Im also gonna put some of that clear paint protector on the door sills.

koby

I like the de-baged look, always best to do it ASAP on a new car if you're going to do it.

Kevin
Truer words have never been spoken, took like two minutes on this car. Took a good half hour on my maxima since it was 9 years old.

Thomas

Thankfully my car didn't come with any dealership logos (except license plate frame which I'll change)...

But how does one go about removing the "Corolla" and "LE" badges off the back (Are they glued, what kind of solvent did you use)? Other than for a clean look, any other benefits from doing so?

Hairdryer to melt the glue behind the badges, then dental floss to seperate the badge from the glue, comes off extremely easy. Then use wd-40 to clean the excess glue off the car

Thankfully my car didn't come with any dealership logos (except license plate frame which I'll change)...

But how does one go about removing the "Corolla" and "LE" badges off the back (Are they glued, what kind of solvent did you use)? Other than for a clean look, any other benefits from doing so?
They are held on with thin double-sided tape. I used dental floss. You could also use fishing line. Just be sure to heat the area first (late-day sun was actually enough for mine)
Plenty of vids on the internet for this :)

I also debadged, but it was too naked for my taste, so I moved my S badge to the left side. I really like it! I also blacked out my Toyota emblem on the front and then glossed it.

Mine came off so easy since I did it only a week after I bought it, I pulled them off with my fingers and then took a little citrus cleaner and a rag and wiped where they were and it looked like the badges were never there.