2015 Corolla S Front Driver's Seat Adjustment

Is there a way to make the driver's seat adjust more to the rear? I am not very tall, 5'10" and I have the seat all the way back, and it's still not far enough? Can you move the rear stop back so the seat will adjust more to the rear?

You must have some crazy long legs if you feel like the seat does not go far back enough. I'm 6'5" and don't have the seat all the way back.

Do you feel that your feet are too close to the pedals or your chest too close to the steering wheel?

I don't get it : I'm 6'1" and the seat all the way back is... too way back for me. I guess you have a particular driving position.

I'm only 5.8 and my seat is all the way back to the rear, I guess it all depends on the individual position one finds more comfortable. Even with my height and the seat back to the rear, my legs are not completely stretched out when driving , but it is ok for me, although I have wondered how taller drivers manage.

Yea, I don't get it. An earlier post from jolly, who is 6'1" says that his seat goes back way far enough. I feel like his knees would be up in the steering wheel in mine.

Have you tried bringing down the seat? If you do so, it will give your legs a more ample space, if your seat has electronic adjustments you could do that. Mine has a manual adjustment and I can bring the seat up or down. Once you bring it down then try to pull up your steering wheel a bit, try to play with different positions until you find what is best for you.

Yeah did lowering the seat help? As it lowers it goes back too. But I have it raised all the way and still not all the way back and I am 5'10". Then again I got used to sitting closer to the steering wheel from driving manuals