2015 Corolla S Plus

Just got my new red Corolla S Plus, it looks amazing. I have never done any modifications to cars before, but are there any modifications that other Corolla drivers would consider necessary or very useful?

McKe

Just got my new red Corolla S Plus, it looks amazing. I have never done any modifications to cars before, but are there any modifications that other Corolla drivers would consider necessary or very useful?
Congrats on your new Corolla, I think is up to the owner of the car to make modifications. I've seen pictures of this particular model with some changes and they look cool. Just take time and do what you like to your car, I'm in the same boat but my Corolla is a standard.

JoshTRD

useful modifications:

1.) LED Foglights (inexpensive and very easy to install)

2.)Dash Matt (my dash is already kinda scorched from the sun hitting it all day)

3.) MudGuards..(they make some for the car. i would suggest them because the rear lower bumper gets slammed with debris and rocks...) i wish i would have got some sooner

4.)window rain deflectors..( lets you lower windows a bit on hot days or rainy)

5.) Rim Lip (if you are a novice driver which I'm sure you are not...than get a rim lip before u accidentally hit a curb and give your rim bad road rash..(This happened to me) :(

i can list a million things...but they might not be useful...these three stuff are just things i would suggest for a new car...before the scratches and stains come haha

Thomas

useful modifications:
2.)Dash Matt (my dash is already kinda scorched from the sun hitting it all day)

3.) MudGuards..(they make some for the car. i would suggest them because the rear lower bumper gets slammed with debris and rocks...) i wish i would have got some sooner
Any recommendations?

My Corolla has a front strut brace, rear sway bar, and WeatherTech floor and trunk mats throughout. Also LED interior, trunk, and license plate lights. Rear bumper guard and door sill protectors. I have a RAM mount that quickly mounts to my rearview mirror to mount a GPS (or phone GPS) for road trips. That's all the mods it has and all it will probably ever get.