2015 corolla s plus

i bought a new 2015 corolla s plus in May 2015 and i don't drive much,my wife dose most of the driving for shopping ,so i have a ridiculous 3000 miles on it for 6 Mo. period,so is there any thing as far maintenance i should be doing,it does have synthetic 0w20 oil?( rotate tires, change oil,etc ) .I know short trips in the winter months is not good.Thank you;)

Just check all your fluids and try to run it on the highway to burn off any carbon build up if your only doing short trips. You're car should have toyota care they can do rest for u.

Yup, take it out for some extended driving periods of over 20 miles per trip. This not only helps keep the engine running better, but also helps to get some of the moisture out of the oil. This moisture buildup combines with the contaminants to form some pretty nasty acids that can stress your oil and potentially your engine. Short trips can also cause fuel dilution simply from the engine not really getting a chance to warm up completely which allows the engine to expand to normal operating tolerances. This ultimately allows for excessive blowby and fuel washing into the oil. If you do a lot of short trips, I would change the oil at 5k miles instead of trying to go the full 10k. A good wide open throttle run onto the highway also won't hurt either, but make sure the engine has fully warmed up.