2015 Corolla touchup paint

What is the best place to get the 2015 white touchup paint?

Better to get it from local dealership? online dealership? or try ebay?

Can I use any putty if the sratches are deep? or have to get the putty from dealership too?

First time doing this myself, so any info would be appreciated.

Any links if I decided to buy online?

thanks once agian.

I have a thread about this in another section.

The white touch-up I got from the dealership slightly mismatched and I couldn't get it to fully blend. When I cleared the area I repaired, the mismatch was less obvious than before but it is still there.

If the scratches are deep, you want to use putty to fill in slightly below the paint, then use touch-up paint until it dries slightly above the paint. Sand it down with 1500 carefully (1500 will take the stock paint down to primer faster than you would think, so just use the 1500 to smooth the touch-up paint only). Wet sand with 2000 to get the surfaces even, then go at it with 3000 wet to blend the area as much as possible, then clear the area.

The dupli-color may match better than the Toyota but I can't say with any certainty.

Also, take your time ... touch-up paint is pretty involved.

The Toyota dealership has the touch up paint for sale. I got mine for $11. They will ask for the vin number and give you a pen/brush style tub of the color you need. I bought some myself for a small nick I got on my hood.

The Toyota dealership has the touch up paint for sale. I got mine for $11. They will ask for the vin number and give you a pen/brush style tub of the color you need. I bought some myself for a small nick I got on my hood.

I bought a small pen tube for $11 from my toyota dealer to fix a small nick on my hood. Just provide the vin number and they will give you the OEM paint.