2015 Headlight Indicator

Lexo

Hi,

I've just bought a 2015 Toyota Corolla LE Plus. After got home, I found that there was no headlight indicator displayed on the panel. When I came back to the dealer to ask a service technician, he told me that the 2015 LE model did not have it. Is it true?

Thanks.

Hi,

I've just bought a 2015 Toyota Corolla LE Plus. After got home, I found that there was no headlight indicator displayed on the panel. When I came back to the dealer to ask a service technician, he told me that the 2015 LE model did not have it. Is it true?

Thanks.
All the vehicles I have EVER driven have always had a headlight/headlamp indicator on the driver's dashboard display. This also includes motorcycles, I am assuming that you may have left your vehicle in the *DRL* mode so the road is still lit but your "actual night headlight function" isn't on.

I got the s version and the idiot engs should be reschooled. As pointed out, the yellow headlight icon is obscured by the steering wheel. I'm tall and I like my seat riding high. Don't need the icon though. When it's gettin dark, the full on blue dash gets my attention and I flip the stalk from drl to LO beams. My real complaint is the blue hi beam icon is equally obscured. I got to neck cramp my chin into my chest to catch a view. What a retarded improvement over my 2004 rolla which has the indicator at the bottom of your line of sight where it belongs. Was toyo afraid drivers would complain about the blue light blinding them if placed in plain view? I am very annoyed at this lack of design ground rules which should have prevented such a glaring oversight.
I do a lot of night driving so this is high on my list of fubars!

The Corolla I got is 2015, a version brought to Guatemala. It's American made, has CVT, two front airbags, regular radio and AC, 16 alloy wheels, frontal and rear brake discs. Also has incorporated blinker lights in the door mirrors, but it didn't bring fog lights.