2015 S - Question

Two part question....so I picked up a 2015 last week all is good BUT was wondering if I am able to turn the volume to the alarm Chirp up & on the radio can I upload a picture via USB to change the screen picture?? Also great forum and will post a few pics soon :thumbsup:

Last edited:
You can turn the chirp up (but I think it is set to full blast from the factory). It's under one of the car options, can't remember off the top of my head.

And yes, you can upload a picture via USB to change the start screen (it only stays on for a couple seconds). Directions are in the supplementary manual.

MovingAsLife

0-60 in 10 minutes!
You can turn the chirp up (but I think it is set to full blast from the factory). It's under one of the car options, can't remember off the top of my head.

And yes, you can upload a picture via USB to change the start screen (it only stays on for a couple seconds). Directions are in the supplementary manual.
Wow didn't know about this lol.:whistling2: Is there a way to upload a "wallpaper" sort of thing when it's on the AUX? I'm tired of seeing it blank and get annoyed everytime I have to shut off the screen

I wish you could do wallpaper, but you're just limited to the start up screen (which displays for two seconds), and the power off screen (which I couldn't get to work with my picture).

Here is the procedure I found on the Toyota Entune Forums:

Here's how to change the startup image on the entune nav:
Load a usb device, such as a flash drive with the image of your choice. The images file name, including the file extension, can be up to 32 characters. Name the image without spaces or strange characters. When saving the images to a USB, name the folder that the startup image is saved to “StartupImage” and name the folder that the screen off image is saved to “DisplayOffImage”. If these folder names are not used, the navigation system cannot download the images. (The folder names are case sensitive.)
The images file extension is JPG or JPEG. Image files of 10MB or less can be saved.
Up to 3 images can be downloaded. Plug the flash drive into your car usb port.
On the entune nav system:
Press the “SETUP” button
Touch “General” on the “Setup” screen.
Touch “Customize Startup Image”
Touch “Transfer”
Touch “Yes”
You can also delete and switch between screens.
You should now see your new startup screen flash by when the entune system is started each time.

MovingAsLife

0-60 in 10 minutes!
I wish you could do wallpaper, but you're just limited to the start up screen (which displays for two seconds), and the power off screen (which I couldn't get to work with my picture).

Here is the procedure I found on the Toyota Entune Forums:

Here's how to change the startup image on the entune nav:
Load a usb device, such as a flash drive with the image of your choice. The images file name, including the file extension, can be up to 32 characters. Name the image without spaces or strange characters. When saving the images to a USB, name the folder that the startup image is saved to “StartupImage” and name the folder that the screen off image is saved to “DisplayOffImage”. If these folder names are not used, the navigation system cannot download the images. (The folder names are case sensitive.)
The images file extension is JPG or JPEG. Image files of 10MB or less can be saved.
Up to 3 images can be downloaded. Plug the flash drive into your car usb port.
On the entune nav system:
Press the “SETUP” button
Touch “General” on the “Setup” screen.
Touch “Customize Startup Image”
Touch “Transfer”
Touch “Yes”
You can also delete and switch between screens.
You should now see your new startup screen flash by when the entune system is started each time.
Is this only available on the Entune Premium or both Entune 49 & 50?