2015 S Toyota Corolla Cruising Miles

I filled up my car on Thursday and it showed the correct miles left in tank. Then on Friday at lunch I saw a place where the gas was cheaper, so I decided to fill up the few dollars since the hurricane was coming in my general area. It was only 5 bucks. But mileage never changed where it shows how many miles are left in the tank and it took a while for the needle to move to the correct position as well. I've had the car 2 1/2 years and it's never done this. I'm going to let it go down more and fill up again and see what happens.

I filled up my car on Thursday and it showed the correct miles left in tank. Then on Friday at lunch I saw a place where the gas was cheaper, so I decided to fill up the few dollars since the hurricane was coming in my general area. It was only 5 bucks. But mileage never changed where it shows how many miles are left in the tank and it took a while for the needle to move to the correct position as well. I've had the car 2 1/2 years and it's never done this. I'm going to let it go down more and fill up again and see what happens.
It's back to normal now.