2016 Corolla Trunk Wing Spoiler Installation

Hi to everyone, I just purchased a trunk wing spoiler from Spoiler and Wing King, and regrettably misplaced the instructions, can anyone help if it is really necessary to drill or will the 3m tape do fine and probably add some auto silicone to the gluing process.
Please advise.

You shouldn't install a wing since it is useless for front wheel drive. You're just going to create drag which will make your car slower. Stick with a stock spoiler. At least that is supposed to help with stability.

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
Hi to everyone, I just purchased a trunk wing spoiler from Spoiler and Wing King, and regrettably misplaced the instructions, can anyone help if it is really necessary to drill or will the 3m tape do fine and probably add some auto silicone to the gluing process.
Please advise.
Did you happen to get this spoiler from that website/store?
https://spoilerandwingking.com/Toyota-Corolla-Factory-Style-Spoiler-fits-the-2014

If so, that's the OEM lip spoiler and the 3M tape that is provided will secure it just fine. On the website, it says that all mounting hardware is included so you should be fine.