2016 Toyota Corolla Lease

Hello Carman,
Hi again !! its that time of the year and my lease ends in December :) , Hope you are doing well. I live in the South Florida area ( Miami ) and want to see if you can tell me Residual Values for 24m and 36m, with Money factors, the most discount you think I could get and Incentives if any for Toyota Corolla 2016 LE and S with auto trans, and back up camera. Thank you as always !!!!
PS:
Thanks for sharing all the info, knowledge and for helping regular customers to buy a car.
Ed

Tags: xe hd72 nang tai, xe toyota camry 2016, xe tai van dongben

fishycomics

Super Moderator
We walked out 200 give or take, no money down...

Next big holiday and turn over will be thanks giving. depends how you shop and what dealers you go to.

I got a mustang 2014 I could not afford to pay, went to the dealer to get a Leased Corolla, 320 out of the door. Remember they had to put the difference from the Mustang on top of the Corolla, that is why i am paying that much, still better than the 500 a month for the mustang, and a great way to get out of a situation like mine. I will keep the corolla at the end of the lease, i am done wasting money on cars lol

Hi I thought I was paying high lol I pay $350 (to finance) I was leasing my corolla for about a week den I decided to just go ahead and finance it instead..not sure if I made a good choice or not because when I trade my 2013 corolla in for the 2016 corolla I was upside down so a lot of the negative equity got added to my loan .
I got a mustang 2014 I could not afford to pay, went to the dealer to get a Leased Corolla, 320 out of the door. Remember they had to put the difference from the Mustang on top of the Corolla, that is why i am paying that much, still better than the 500 a month for the mustang, and a great way to get out of a situation like mine. I will keep the corolla at the end of the lease, i am done wasting money on cars lol

Hi I thought I was paying high lol I pay $350 (to finance) I was leasing my corolla for about a week den I decided to just go ahead and finance it instead..not sure if I made a good choice or not because when I trade my 2013 corolla in for the 2016 corolla I was upside down so a lot of the negative equity got added to my loan .
You should have waited for the end of the lease then buy it, you would have saved money. I was going crazy with mustang situation, after a lot of research and reading i decided that my best option was to lease to stop being upside down at the end of the lease. But a few weeks after i decided to buy after the lease ends because the bank will want to negotiate at the end, so normally you can get a good discount on the remaining price of the car at the end. There is some good articles about this out there. You must be smart with this things

Wow r u financing or leasing?
I am leasing it for 36 months. Will end up buying it at the end of the lease - that was my intent all along. I am 16 months into the lease and already at 36,000 miles (my total allotment of miles for the entire duration of the lease). I think the buyout is like $7,800. In the end, I will have a 3 year old car with 80,000 miles - that will probably have another 100,000 miles left in it with no major issues.

Daril

I am leasing it for 36 months. Will end up buying it at the end of the lease - that was my intent all along. I am 16 months into the lease and already at 36,000 miles (my total allotment of miles for the entire duration of the lease). I think the buyout is like $7,800. In the end, I will have a 3 year old car with 80,000 miles - that will probably have another 100,000 miles left in it with no major issues.
Good choice on keeping it