2017 Bran New Corolla Front wheel alignment problem noticed at first service

Test

Hi Folks,

I brought 2017 Toyota Corolla brand new car on January 2017, at my first 6 month servicing they fixed wheel alignment problem and charged me 189$ (I brought their service contract for 2 years, one alignment fix they charge 120$).

Could you please clarify following questions to better understanding of the problem

1. Isn't it manufacturing warrant cover this wheel alignment problem (Front left weel 0.12 degrees, Front Right wheel -0.18 degrees, Steer ahead 0.15 degrees)?
2. This car I drove around 3K miles in 6 months, does this problem exist in new Corolla design?
3. Toyota service team blaming me for this alignment problem and claiming it as no manufacturer problem. Is it correct?
4. Piercey Milpitas Toyota service team mentioned that if the car pulls left or right then manufacturing warrant cover it and they fix it for free. If they find it during the service we have to pay the money. I can't belive this tricky rule.

I brought Toyota car for the sake of 0 maintenance cost, it seems to be I have to pay 120$ every three months for wheel alignment problem.

Please suggest what would be the best course of action for this problem.

Hi Folks,

I brought 2017 Toyota Corolla brand new car on January 2017, at my first 6 month servicing they fixed wheel alignment problem and charged me 189$ (I brought their service contract for 2 years, one alignment fix they charge 120$).

Could you please clarify following questions to better understanding of the problem

1. Isn't it manufacturing warrant cover this wheel alignment problem (Front left weel 0.12 degrees, Front Right wheel -0.18 degrees, Steer ahead 0.15 degrees)?
2. This car I drove around 3K miles in 6 months, does this problem exist in new Corolla design?
3. Toyota service team blaming me for this alignment problem and claiming it as no manufacturer problem. Is it correct?
4. Piercey Milpitas Toyota service team mentioned that if the car pulls left or right then manufacturing warrant cover it and they fix it for free. If they find it during the service we have to pay the money. I can't belive this tricky rule.

I brought Toyota car for the sake of 0 maintenance cost, it seems to be I have to pay 120$ every three months for wheel alignment problem.

Please suggest what would be the best course of action for this problem.[/QUOTE)

I have a new 2017 SE and have had no alignment problems at all. Alignment problems are usually caused by hitting potholes or curbs and not usually covered by warranty.What do you mean you bought a 2 year service contract ? New Toyotas come with a 2 year service contract. Suggest you get front end lined up before you ruin a set of tires and watch you you drive on rough road and don't be hitting crb when you park.

I have same problem with my new 2017 corolla. Most of the other brands covering the waranty for wheel alignment atleast 2 years for free of cost. Quite strange though, if you report prior to service appointment they will fix it for free :)
Drive and Park safe with Corolla model car :)

jolly

Quite strange though, if you report prior to service appointment they will fix it for free
That's because if there is a problem, it is covered. Some dealers will try to push extra-services like alignment when not needed, therefore no warranty apply. It's their game, you don't have to say yes !

My friend leased his new 2017 at DSRLeasing and he reported to me that he ad a similar problem. He got it fixed for free. Nothing major though, congratulations on your buy!

I dont think you even to need to fix 0.18 degrees.

Also in 6 months you only drove 3K. Seems like only 17 miles a day. I think you drive mostly city drive with lots for back and forth and turn the steering wheel while the vehicle is still.

GM

Sorry to hear about your'e problem, I would go to the manufacture warrantee and ck the small writing for further info, or talk to someone above !
Now, you could have ran or hit something on the road and the alignment its off by centimeters also.

I my self and family have never had any Aligment problems in none of our Toys, I own a 2002 Toyota Tacoma w 333K miles and never had alignment issues since brand new, 2004 Highlander 245K miles, no problem @ all, 2014 Camry SE 20K miles no issues @ all, and our lates addition is a 2017 Rolla iM w 9600 miles w NO problem @ all. Toys, its all we drive, we are a ToyAddictFamily !

3ddie @.