2017 Corolla LE uncomfortable seats

I got a 2017 Corolla LE about a month ago. The seats felt fine during the test drive. However, I've been finding them increasingly uncomfortable and have a sore butt and thighs after driving. The seats seem narrow and the bolsters very firm. Anyone else having this problem? I'm 6 foot, 200 pounds, 34" waist.
Can anyone recommend an aftermarket seat cushion that'll fit? Thanks!

I'm 6"6 250lbs and find the seats pretty comfortable.. drove the car for 14 hours straight on a road trip ( 14hrs one day and then another 14 hours the next day) I've found if you sit too low in the seat its uncomfortable, try to keep your butt scooted as far back as you can

jolly

I've found if you sit too low in the seat its uncomfortable,
Same suggestion here. I have nothing bad to say about the seats (I do like firm, but it's personal preference) except on its lower position. Rising it give me better thighs angle and support (and still enough headroom for my 6' body)

My 2017 LE has the basic flat seats. The SE and XSE has upgraded stuffed bolstered seats. My friend has a SE and those seats are way better than the LE models. Mine are flat and lack support.

15' seats suck too. I think the SE and XSE are a little better. What I did, was, I drove at the lowest seat setting which was giving me cramps in my legs and felt uncomfortable, so then I pumped it up just a little on the seat to get the comfortable setting. This was still not the best so I ended up getting some leather seat covers which have improved the situation greatly. I have others issues too, where I think the seat keeps resetting to it's lowest position after a while so I'm still trying to figure that out.

Yes, my seats keep lowering by themselves slowly. Every week i have to pump them up a few times. They keep sinking to the floor. These are cheap seats definitely.