2017 Headlights

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if someone could tell me how I could access the low beam and high beam bulb on my 2017 corolla se. I am trying to place a Hid on my low beams but cant locate the low beam.

Pictures or videos would be very much appreciated.

Thank you

I am not an expert nor will I claim to be one. However, factory LED lights are not the same thing as a replacement LED bulb you buy on e-bay. What you see on e-bay is meant to replace an existing bulb technology. While factory LED lights are a system, not bulb you can just remove and replace. So as mentioned before you will likely have to do serious surgery to the housing to remove all the LED lights and then build yourself a base where you can mount HID. Maybe in time you can buy the HID housings on line and just replace the whole thing. However, I personally don't think anyone will bother as LED technology is better than HID hence why manufacturers are moving on from HID and into LED. Heck BMW is moving from LED to Laser light technology. I believe there was a reason why the Corolla went from halogen bulbs straight to LED skipping HID all together. Anyway this is just my opinion on the matter.