2017 SE Fog Light Install

Guys (& Gals) I want to install Spec-D® - 4" Round 7 Color Halo Projector Fog Lights onto my whip. This will require some modification to the lower grille (pic attached). These are 4" fog lights so I was looking at purchasing a 3 3/4" hole saw attachment (pic attached) to drill the holes into the lower grille. Has anyone attempted a fog light install on their car? Anyone have any pointers or info to help? Thanks!

Attachments

Measure twice, cut once!

I would wait until you have the lights before drilling any holes.
Typically I use a caliper to measure the part and then purchase a hole saw.

Where are you planing on installing these? Lower grille or next to DRL location?

Measure twice, cut once!

I would wait until you have the lights before drilling any holes.
Typically I use a caliper to measure the part and then purchase a hole saw.

Where are you planing on installing these? Lower grille or next to DRL location?
Correct, that's what my mama always told me! and no drilling will be done until I have the product. I was planning on installing them on to the inside of the DRL's on the grille. If you live in Florida I would be down to make a road trip out of it for some help. Compensation obviously would be offered.

Correct, that's what my mama always told me! and no drilling will be done until I have the product. I was planning on installing them on to the inside of the DRL's on the grille. If you live in Florida I would be down to make a road trip out of it for some help. Compensation obviously would be offered.
I wish I lived in Florida! I would be happy to help. But I’m stuck here in Virginia.:(

let me know whatsup and get some sweet pictures. Would love to see this and do it in the future.