2017 Toyota Corolla SE light bar

Hey guys I used to own a cruze and I wanted to put a light bar light this but like it became a lemon never wanted to put it on and then take it off when I gave the car back. I finally got a chance to put one on after owning my Rolla for 1 month lol

Very nice, question is - is it legal on the street? I doubt it. I heard something about paying a fine for every since LED bulb on the bar in some states.
If they’re on in the street or highway of course, but if your driving with no cars then it’s fine. I’ve had them and they haven’t said anything so far

Its funny that you brought this UP, cause I did this to my iM 2017
I knew that its NOT an Street legal in Tx. so I stayed low key with
this ones. IMG_7021.JPG

Havent connected them yet, just installed the lights,
just NOT sure if I should GO direct to Bat, or to Fuse box !

any one, help please ?
a mini video clip would help a lot !

Thanks
3ddie @.

Its funny that you brought this UP, cause I did this to my iM 2017
I knew that its NOT an Street legal in Tx. so I stayed low key with
this ones. View attachment 2931
Haha looks clean! I had some (2) 7.5 combo flood and spot on my cruze and they were bright but I mean the 32 inch bar is way brighter haha

I connected it to the fuse box inside the car, I used the add a fuse that way if I need to take my car in for anything I could always just take it apart and put I back no cutting wires or anything.

What is it that they do if they see you have the pods out in TX? Because I’m in California and they’ve never said anything so far.

If you have an Instagram add me jonsv_

-Jon

Thanks
youres looks awesome cause there hidden and NOT outside were it looks tacky !

So, go 2 the fuse box, better then Bat.
Thanks for the FYI.

Not sure about Calif law, but here in Tx. if you get caught w them on and the B&W not having a GOOD day, he will tiket you,
I do lots of Back roads and it will become usefull in a few weeks !

No, sorry Bud Dont do Instagram !
3ddie @.

Thanks
youres looks awesome cause there hidden and NOT outside were it looks tacky !

So, go 2 the fuse box, better then Bat.
Thanks for the FYI.

Not sure about Calif law, but here in Tx. if you get caught w them on and the B&W not having a GOOD day, he will tiket you,
I do lots of Back roads and it will become usefull in a few weeks !

No, sorry Bud Dont do Instagram !
3ddie @.
Yeah it’s safer so you don’t leave it on by accident and man that happened a bunch of times to me lol

Oh damn, well here as long as your not bugging anyone your fine and your right if he’s not in a bad mood lol

Good luck with it bro