2019 Corolla Hatchback SE wheels n' tires upgrade???

I just got a '19 Hatchback SE and am curious if anyone knows yet if I can swap the 16" wheels & 205/55R16 tires for the 18" XSE wheels & 225/40R18 tires?

I am hoping to eventually find a used set of XSE wheels and put some quality 225/40R18 rubber on there.

Does anyone know if there is an issue here or is it plug and play?

I went to www.tiresize.com/comparison/ and they say the the new tires make 7 less rotations per mile. It seems little but I don't want Toyota to void any warranties.

Thoughts?

I just got a '19 Hatchback SE and am curious if anyone knows yet if I can swap the 16" wheels & 205/55R16 tires for the 18" XSE wheels & 225/40R18 tires?

I am hoping to eventually find a used set of XSE wheels and put some quality 225/40R18 rubber on there.

Does anyone know if there is an issue here or is it plug and play?

I went to www.tiresize.com/comparison/ and they say the the new tires make 7 less rotations per mile. It seems little but I don't want Toyota to void any warranties.

Thoughts?
They told me here. That's in Vancouver BC though, I could go to a winter 205 55 16 or a 215 45 17 for winters and no issues that it would void my warranty. They do those changes themselves.