2019 Hatch Car Cover

Greetings Fellow Corollians!

'Tis an honor and a privilege to be among you.

Might someone please point me in the direction of a car cover for the new 2019 hatch. I have searched everywhere only to come away sad and lonely. Parking outside, watching our Corolla (named Jiro) suffer in the rain is entirely too painful.

Thank you kindly.

I guess I would try googling it and see what you come up with. there has to be a few places that sell what you are looking for. and I feel your pain. the first time we had a good snowfall here I was about in tears seeing my '19 hatch (named kitty) all covered in snow. it was heart breaking.

Demixl

I bought a similar custom dodge charger car cover. It is a special car for my family, so I do everything possible to protect it

Demixl

I bought a similar custom dodge charger car cover. It is a special car for my family, so I do everything possible to protect it. I got it from my grandfather, and it wasn't in good form. The interior was discolored by the sun, and the paint was full of faint. I was saving up for reconditioning the car, and finally, I was able to start reconditioning it six months ago. The winter is near, and I want to give this car maximum protection, especially from rust. It is why I bought the best car cover I could find online for it.