93 4afe 3 spd transmisson Corolla needed

I'm in need of a transmisson listed above I recently purchased a transmisson for this car I only owned it for 3 months but long story short my transmission went found an online website that sells used transmissions they explained they need all the information off the sticker under the hood showing either 7afe or 4afe so mine says 7afe I bought a transmisson with 113,000 miles tested and I have the paper work and receipt So transmisson comes I go to put it in and guess what it's wrong to big I call Toyota give the vin and turns out I have a 1.6 3 speed 4afe transmisson guessing someone had an accident and got a junk yard hood and put it on my car and it displays the wrong information so now I'm sitting on a 350.00 transmisson that's useless to me can anyone please help with possibly someone who needs this 7afe transmisson and where I can buy the correct one . online is insane 4 5 6 7 hundred dollars for the correct one with 200,000 miles this car is a daily and I'm stuck and pissed right now need help I live in Pennsylvania and will trade or trade and give some money for the correct transmisson thank you all hope to hear some good news