'94 Corolla Stuck Wheel

Hello all. I have a rear tire that won't move. I replaced shoes drums wheel bearing and hub. Still nothing. Adjusted e brakes all the way off. If I loosen the lugs it will spin a little more but still tough as heck. Any thoughts??

Take off the wheel and the drum, make sure that the shoes are properly seated and in place. Check the lower shoe mount and make sure that the shoe is all the way seated on it.

Alright ... I mis-read it. So this was an issue before you replaced the brakes.

How does the wheel bearing look? Could be siezing up from lack of grease.

Also, if loosening the wheels helps with spinning, there is a chance the wheel or tire is rubbing on something in the back ... are these the stock OEM wheels and tires or aftermarket?

I torqued the hub to specs provided and even used torque sticks for the lugs. Also, they are Tigerpaw tires. Im thinking it shouldnt be a problem with the tires since all 3 other tires are the same.

That's really odd ... any chance you can get a picture of the assembly here (use Photobucket and drop the link here)?

I don't honestly see what else can cause a tire that doesn't want to move given that the brakes, wheels bearing, and hub were replaced...

The tire rubbing could be a problem if the suspension is bent ... was it in an accident? Did a friend drive it around the time the issue came up?