A/C Heater Blower Motor help!

Hi,
Glad to be a part of the forum. I’m trying to keep the infamous Corolla on the road! My car currently has 330,000 miles and still runs great, you can’t kill this car. I am having a strange issue and need a little help from you forum gurus.

The issue is with my under passenger side, A/C Heater blower. It used to be an intermittent issue where starting a few days ago, it would stop blowing air through the vents. The A/C clutch cuts on just fine. The issue is when the blower stops blowing air into the car cabin, the A/C light turns off and it seeks like I have no A/C or heat function, however the vents will be cold or hot depending on the setting the temp gauge is at.

Here is what I’ve done:
-Check all relays under the hood related to the A/C - also the radiator fan (not coolant fan) kicks on and the A/C clutch will engage.
-on passenger kick panel fuse box, I’ve replaced the 40A fuse - issue persists.
-also in the passenfer kick panel fuse box, I have replaced the blower motor relay - issue persists.
-replaced the blower motor resistor - issue persists.
-then I took out the entire blower and motor assembly and wired straight to the battery using wire, the blower cuts on. Just to be on the safe side, I took a brand new blower motor and temporarily wired it up to the blower motor connection coming from the wiring loom and cut the fan on, motor does not come on.
-lastly, I took a multimeter and connected it to the wiring loom connector for the blower motor and tested voltage. It read 0.00. Just to ensure the multimeter was not faulty, I tested direct to the battery and got a reading.

So it seems with all new relay, fuse, resistor, and motor, I am getting no power reading to the connector from the wiring loom under the dash.

What I need help with is where to trace for power now to fix the connection, or any other suggestions you Corolla owners may have.

Thanks in advance!!