A/C not work fine

How I now the quality of the compressor

• Toyota made a recall

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Extender the quaranty for the a/c

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The toyota corolla have 58,000 miles. The techic tell tan the 2011 to 2013 have problem with the compressor and need a new one. Toyota of puerto rico tell me that no have recall for this problem. My car is made in Canadá. Toyota tell if repair the a/c hay need to conserve all the recibe of parts and labor, in the future they made recall they give me back de $. The problem is than l by a new compressor it come with the same defect. Many personas changes it with the guaranty in more tan one ocasión.

The toyota corolla have 58,000 miles. The techic tell tan the 2011 to 2013 have problem with the compressor and need a new one. Toyota of puerto rico tell me that no have recall for this problem. My car is made in Canadá. Toyota tell if repair the a/c hay need to conserve all the recibe of parts and labor, in the future they made recall they give me back de $. The problem is than l by a new compressor it come with the same defect. Many personas changes it with the guaranty in more tan one ocasión.

Estoy experimentando el mismo problema. Mi compresor de A / C no se está comprimiendo y enfriando bien. Cuando me detengo frente a una luz, se calienta - y cuando empiezo a moverme - puede tomar algunas cuadras para que se enfríe nuevamente. Si estoy atascado en el tráfico pesado también, no
no se enfriará. O si la temperatura sube a más de 90, no es efectivo. Me dijeron que el compresor está fallando. Aquí en Florida, DEBE tener un buen acondicionador de aire en funcionamiento.

Or, in English : I am experiencing the same problem. My A / C compressor is not compressing and cooling well. When I stop in front of a light, it gets hot - and when I start to move - it can take a few blocks to cool down again. If I'm stuck in heavy traffic too, it will not cool down. Or if the temperature rises to more than 90, it is not effective. They told me that the compressor is failing. Here in Florida, you MUST have a good working air conditioner.

The replacement ill be in the neighborhood of $1400 when all is said and done.