ABS Light Over Bumps

Hey y’all. I drive a 2014 corolla Le (67k). I’ve recently been getting an ABS light when I drive over a speed bump or hit a bump in a road. A few times ABS has actually engaged but most times I don’t hear anything and the light turns on. I used my OBD 2 reader and got this code:
C1405 TOYOTA
I took the wheel speed sensor out on the front passenger side and cleaned some crud off of it. The light seems to come on less frequently but it still turns on pretty much anytime I drive more than 10 min.
Any advice? New wheel speed sensor? What do you guys think?

If cleaning it didn't do the trick, most likely the part has failed. Did you clear the code after you cleaned the sensor?
It’s odd because when I turn the car off and on again the code disappears. I have cleared the code with my OBD reader though. It makes me think that the connection to the wheel speed sensor has gone bad casing an open circuit for a few seconds when I hit a bump? Not sure though.

It’s odd because when I turn the car off and on again the code disappears. I have cleared the code with my OBD reader though. It makes me think that the connection to the wheel speed sensor has gone bad casing an open circuit for a few seconds when I hit a bump? Not sure though.
Inspect the wiring for rodent damage. Disconnect the connector and inspect. Maybe give it a shot of electrical contact cleaner. Won't hurt.

Inspect the wiring for rodent damage. Disconnect the connector and inspect. Maybe give it a shot of electrical contact cleaner. Won't hurt.
I ordered a new wheel speed sensor when the light first started coming on about a week ago. Amazon told me it was “lost in shipping” and gave me a full refund, but it showed up on my doorstep today so ha. I installed the new one and I drove around for about an hour today on some bumpy roads. No issues so far!