Advice Please!

I recently purchased my very first car about a month ago.I saw the car and I liked it very much the car is 2014 Corolla. The price was also very good it was around $6000 and ran just 32000 miles so I purchased it same day . After purchasing it I visited Toyota dealership to do service and they said me that the car was in a very bad crash and have some missing parts also the Transmission case was welded. The car actually runs fine and doesn't look that bad too. So now as almost a month is over I am not sure if I should keep it or should I sell it. I hear some cracking noise when I take reverse and also shocks are in bad condition (I guess) because the car acts rough on speed breakers. The people from dealership told me that there is a leak in Drive train, wheel sensor missing, stabilizer link leak and also a heat twisted cross member. I don't know if it is a bad car.

Attachments

SELL. I would not even think twice, question is who's going to buy it if they're knowledgeable and can spot these things. One thing I've learned from previous experiences. Once a car has been in a serious crash, it's never the same and although not always - most of the time it will contribute to issues you otherwise wouldn't have.

If all they did was heat a cross member, they probably failed to check the frame itself. Agree with all on the post, the car is good for parts and it's just a matter of time before the car starts "crab walking" (front wheels a little to the left or right of the rear wheels when driving) and you'll constantly have to adjust the steering to keep it in the lane. Exterior looks really good too. Dang shame.

A dealership would be liable for the sale... Chances are this was a private party sale, in which case, you may not have any lawful claims.

Is there any way you can find the seller? Do you have a bill of sale or anything that proves car is in such and such condition, anything? Not sure where you're from since the car is a non US model so not familiar with rules and regulations where you're at. It's a shame because the car looks pretty darn nice. Get a professional to look at it so they can assess all that's wrong with it or at least what needs to be done to make it safe, if even possible.

I've bought a Honda Civic similarly when I was really young from a used car dealership where they've assured me car wasn't in an accident. Luckily it was fixed right because it never gave me any reason to even doubt that other than fender rusting prematurely as opposed to original side where it was still like new. When I sold the car with 135k miles, they ran a carfax report on it and found it it was in a pretty serious crash, bumper, headlights, hood, fender, and all the crap underneath was replaced. IT wasn't totaled and again, they did an ok job cause it held up for a long time. Long story short if it seems like too good to be true then it probably is. Wish you luck and hope you learned your lesson.