Aftermarket Cruise Control

Hi friends - I bought a 97 Corolla because I commute 95 miles each way to/from work. The gas mileage is great, but my foot is killing me because the car doesn't have cruise control. I am looking for an aftermarket (or OEM) cruise control kit. I have done some searching, but no one seems to have any kits specifically for this generation Corolla.

Has anyone here ever installed cruise control? If so, where did you get it, and can you give any tips on how to install?

Go to home depot, buy a length of 1" pvc pipe. Cut to length so it fits between seat and gas pedal. VIOLA!!!

Just kidding, I wouldn't recommend this to anyone... I had an old gutless diesel truck who's top speed was 60mph, and this worked great for that.

Hi friends - I bought a 97 Corolla because I commute 95 miles each way to/from work. The gas mileage is great, but my foot is killing me because the car doesn't have cruise control. I am looking for an aftermarket (or OEM) cruise control kit. I have done some searching, but no one seems to have any kits specifically for this generation Corolla.

Has anyone here ever installed cruise control? If so, where did you get it, and can you give any tips on how to install?
Hello, I've just inherited a second Corolla, this one is a 1997, and was wondering if you ever solved you aftermarket / oem cruise control issue. I too have a similar commute and cruise would make it so much more enjoyable. Thanks, in advance.